Since P = VI = 10 watts, the current through the resistor would need to be
I = P/V = 10/10 = 1 amp
Guitar Amplifier Electronics: Basic Theory
- a modern approach to understanding tube amp design. Learn more.
Guitar Amplifier Preamps
- upstream circuits using triodes and pentodes. Learn more.
Guitar Amplifier Power Amps
- from the phase inverter to the loudspeaker. Learn more.
The Fender Bassman 5F6-A
- plus Marshall's Bluesbreaker and Plexi. Learn more.
Georg Simon Ohm
- Imagine a world without Ohm's Law. Learn more.
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amp Books LLC
All Rights Reserved